Chicken Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes
This garlic parmesan chicken and potato skillet is so easy to make and will have you coming back for more! I love meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less that are also delicious! This is an affordable meal that feeds the whole family and you may even have leftovers for the next day.
2 chicken breasts
4 – 5 small/medium-sized potatoes
olive oil + salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika (for potatoes)
2 TBSP of butter
1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
1 tsp each of paprika, onion powder, and Italian seasoning
2 TBSP minced garlic
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
How To Make
To make this yummy recipe, start by washing 4 or 5 medium-sized potatoes then peel each of them. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and place into a medium-sized bowl. Toss the potatoes in some olive oil (enough to coat potatoes), salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. There are no specific measurements for this part, just measure with your heart! Cook potatoes in the air fryer at 400º for about 20 minutes until cooked through. Make sure to shake them while cooking a couple of times.
While the potatoes are cooking in the air fryer, cut 2 chicken breasts into small cube-sized pieces and place in a bowl and season with ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper, and 1 teaspoon each of paprika, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter into a skillet on medium-high heat and place the seasoned chicken into the skillet to cook. Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 165º. Now that the chicken is finished cooking, add 2 tablespoons of minced garlic to the skillet and stir, then add in your Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan sauce to the skillet and stir.
You can add as much or as little of this sauce as you’d like! Once the potatoes are crisp and finished in the air fryer, add them into your skillet and toss to coat everything in that delicious sauce. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on top of everything and either place a lid on the skillet until the cheese melts, or you can place the skillet into the oven on broil until it melts.
Once all of that yummy mozzarella cheese has melted, this dish is ready to serve! I served this alongside a salad and it was the perfect side for this meal. You can’t go wrong with crispy potatoes, but once you add in the garlic parmesan sauce and the chicken, it is taken to a whole other level! Try this recipe out, i’m sure you and your family will love it!
I like to serve this with a salad or roasted vegetables. If you like this recipe, check out some of my other similar recipes:
Helpful Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your potatoes, they may need additional time in the air fryer. Just cook them until they are tender when you stick a fork through them.
Use freshly minced garlic or jarred minced garlic for this recipe.
When seasoning your potatoes, I just eyeball this part. You may add as much as you would like.
Grate a block of mozzarella yourself for a creamier melted cheese.
If you don’t have an air fryer, the potatoes can be cooked in an oven at 400-425º for about 30 minutes, making sure to stir halfway through.
Onions can be added to this dish for extra flavor and a bit of crunch.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 - 5 small/medium-sized potatoes
- olive oil + salt pepper, garlic powder, paprika (for potatoes)
- 2 TBSP of butter
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp each of paprika onion powder, and Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- wash potatoes, peel them, and cut them up into small cubes
- toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika (I don’t use exact measurements for this part)
- cook potatoes in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes shaking them around at least a couple of times while they cook
- once the potatoes are cooking, cut the chicken into cubes
- cook chicken in a skillet on medium-high heat with a little butter
- season chicken with 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper, 1 tsp each of paprika, onion powder, and Italian seasoning
- once the chicken is finished cooking add minced garlic and the garlic Parmesan sauce
- add cooked potatoes to the skillet
- top with shredded mozzarella cheese
- broil in the oven for just a few minutes to melt the cheese (you could also cover it with a lid and let this sit on the stove until the cheese melts)