Sliders for breakfast?! Count me in! These Ultimate Breakfast Sliders make breakfast fun and switch it up from your regular boring breakfasts. We also love making these breakfast sliders for dinner! The sweet King’s Hawaiian rolls pair perfectly with the savory bacon and cheese and the Everything But The Bagel seasoning elevates the flavors even more.
1 pack King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls
American Cheese Slices
1/2 lb browned breakfast sausage
6 eggs scrambled
9 pieces of cooked bacon
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
1/2 stick melted butter
1 TBSP syrup
Everything but the bagel seasoning
HOW TO MAKE
First, you are going to start by cooking 9 pieces of bacon, brown ½ pound of breakfast sausage, and scramble 6 eggs and set aside. Be sure not to over cook the eggs initially since they will be baking in the oven later!
Next, slice the whole package of Hawaiian rolls in half and add american cheese slices to the bottom half of the rolls.
Add your browned sausage and scrambled eggs on top of the American cheese. Add shredded Colby Jack cheese on top of the sausage and eggs and then top with your crispy bacon and place the top half of the Hawaiian rolls on top of everything.
Melt butter in a bowl in the microwave and stir in maple syrup. This mixture is then brushed over the tops of the Hawaiian rolls! This creates the perfect sweet and savory combo.
To finish these, I like to sprinkle some Everything but the bagel seasoning over the tops of the sliders.
These breakfast sliders will bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or really just until the cheese is melted.
Once the cheese is nice and melted it’s time to eat! I serve these with more maple syrup for dipping.
I hope you enjoy these as much as my family does! We enjoyed these breakfast sliders for dinner and served them with some tater tots and fresh fruit!
If you like this breakfast slider recipe, check out another one of my favorite breakfast recipes.
Helpful Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
I recommend freshly grating your own cheddar cheese, it is creamier and melts smoother. Store bought shredded cheese works just fine too.
I used sliced American Cheese and Shredded Colby Jack Cheese, but feel free to use your favorite cheeses!
Be sure not to overcook the eggs when initially making them since the sliders will bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes!
- 1 pack King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls
- American Cheese Slices
- 1/2 lb browned breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs scrambled
- 9 pieces of cooked bacon
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1 TBSP syrup
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Cook the bacon, sausage, and make scrambled eggs.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and add American cheese to the bottom of the rolls.
- Add browned sausage, scrambled eggs, and top with shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Top with crispy bacon and put the tops of the Hawaiian roll on.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter and syrup. Brush this on top of the rolls (I didn’t quite use all of this on mine).
- Sprinkle Everything but the bagel seasoning on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with extra syrup for dipping.