This easy strawberry dessert is perfect for any get together or all those summer BBQ’s! It only needs a few ingredients and is always a crowd pleasing dessert. I like topping it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
2 21 oz cans of strawberry pie filling
2 packs of Martha White Cinnamon Sugar Muffin Mix
1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter thinly sliced
How to make
To make this easy strawberry dessert, start by greasing a baking dish and preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Pour two cans of strawberry pie filling in the baking dish. Top with two packs of Martha White Cinnamon Sugar Muffin Mix. It’s important to not stir this together, but you can lightly spread out the muffin mix so it evenly covers the strawberry pie filling.
Next, thinly slice one stick (1/2 cup) of butter. Lay the butter out on top of the muffin mix. This will go in the oven at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes! Once about an hour has passed, it should be browned, bubbling, and make your kitchen smell absolutely delicious!
This is so good topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator!
Disclosure: Cooking in the Midwest participates in affiliate advertising programs. I may earn a commission when you make qualifying purchases through my website.
- 2 21 oz cans of strawberry pie filling
- 2 packs of Martha White Cinnamon Sugar Muffin Mix
- 1 stick of butter thinly sliced
- Pour strawberry pie filling into a greased pie dish.
- Pour muffin mix on top of strawberry filling (don’t stir).
- Place thinly sliced butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and enjoy!!