Easy Potato side dish
These easy air fryer potatoes are such an easy and delicious side dish for burgers, sandwiches, or grilled meat! These are definitely one of our go-to recipes that has replaced frozen fries!
Helpful Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
I usually use russet potatoes for this recipe.
You could add any other seasonings you like cooking with!
If you don’t have an air fryer you can bake these in the oven at 400 degrees, but they may take longer than 20-30 minutes.
- 5 small/medium russet potatoes
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt Pepper, Garlic Powder, Paprika
- Scrub potatoes and chop into smaller pieces. You can peel them if you would like, but I kind of like them with the peel still on.
- Add chopped potatoes to a bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika on top of potatoes. I don't use exact measurements for the seasonings. Add as much as you'd like, but make sure you add enough to coat the potatoes.
- Pour potatoes into an air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!