Easy Bacon & Ranch PAsta Salad
This easy bacon and ranch pasta salad is an easy and delicious side dish for burgers, sandwiches, or grilled meat!
- 1 12 oz box bow tie pasta
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 8 pieces of chopped bacon
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- Boil pasta according to the directions on the package. Rinse pasta in cook water and pour into a large bowl.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, ranch seasoning, and chopped jalapeños in a small bowl.
- Pour mayo mixture over pasta salad.
- Add shredded cheese, bacon, and green onions to the bowl of pasta (reserve a small handful of each for the top of the pasta salad).
- Stir well. I like to top with a little bit of the cheese, bacon, and green onions.
- Serve right away or cover with a lid or plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Did You Make This Recipe?Please leave a comment below or pin it to your Pinterest account!