Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This chicken bacon ranch pasta bake is an easy weeknight dinner!
Helpful Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
Use freshly minced garlic or jarred minced garlic for this recipe.
Rotisserie chicken can be used for this recipe or you can cook chicken prior to making the dish. When I cook chicken I season it with a little bit of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
Always cook chicken until it reaches 165 degrees.
Disclosure: Cooking in the Midwest participates in affiliate advertising programs. I may earn a commission when you make qualifying purchases through my website.
- 1 jar of Alfredo or homemade Alfredo
- TBSP Ranch seasoning
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta
- 2 cups of cooked chicken shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 4 pieces of crumbled bacon
- Cook bacon and chop into small pieces.
- Shred a rotisserie chicken (1 pound) or cook one pound of chicken and shred/chop it up.
- Boil one pound of pasta according to the directions on the package. I like using Rotini or Penne pasta usually for this recipe!
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour cooked pasta into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add Alfredo, cooked chicken, and ranch seasoning on top of the pasta.
- Stir everything together well.
- Top with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!