Sausage Blueberry Muffin Bites are an easy breakfast prep that both my kids love. These are really cheap and simple to make and they’re something we keep in our freezer at all times for an easy breakfast. They’re perfect for on the go or dipped in some syrup for a special weekend breakfast.
- Blueberry Muffin Mix (7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 6 precooked breakfast sausage links
- Syrup for dipping
Prepping the Muffin Bites
This is the type of breakfast that doesn’t take hardly any prep work and that’s one of the reasons that I love them. If you are using frozen sausage links just throw them in the microwave according to the directions on the package. If you are using the refrigerated kind just go ahead and slice them into four equal sized pieces.
Making the Sausage Blueberry Muffin Bites
To make this easy and delicious breakfast recipe start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Then just mix together the muffin mix with the milk following the directions on the package.
Next, just pour the batter into a mini muffin pan filling about halfway. To finish up just press a piece of breakfast sausage into the center of each muffin.
I like using these silicone muffin pans for recipes like this because you don’t have to spray the pan and you can pop them out easily after they’ve baked! I usually buy muffin pans like this one from Walmart, but you can also find similar ones on Amazon.
Once the muffins are all stuffed they’re going to go in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving the Sausage Blueberry Muffin Bites
These little muffin bites are delicious on their own, but I like to serve them with a little bit of maple syrup for dipping. These are perfect to make on a Sunday and leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days so you have an easy breakfast ready to go.
These also freeze really well in a freezer bag and they can be reheated by microwaving or air frying for just a couple of minutes!
If you like this easy breakfast recipe make sure to check out some of my other favorites!
- Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket
- Easy Breakfast Bowls
- Ultimate Breakfast Sliders
- Easy Pancake Sausage Balls
- McGriddle Bites
Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- My family likes to use mild pork sausage for this recipe, but you could also use chicken or turkey sausage.
- I like to use a silicone muffin pan to make these so I do not spray the pan with oil!
- If you are using a pan that isn’t nonstick it would be best to grease it ahead of time.
- We always keep a bag of these in the freezer and to reheat them it just takes about a minute in the microwave.
- 1 Oven
- 7 ounce Package of Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 6 Precooked Breakfast Sausage Links
- Maple Syrup For dipping!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the breakfast sausage links into 4 equal sized pieces. If you are using frozen sausage microwave first according to the directions on the package.
- Mix together the muffin mix with the milk following the directions on the package.
- Pour the batter into a mini muffin pan filling about halfway with batter.
- Place a piece of the breakfast sausage into the center of each muffin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and Enjoy!